THE INSTITUTE OF COST ACCOUNTANTS OF INDIA
(STATUTORY BODY UNDER AN ACT OF PARLIAMENT)
EXAMINATION TIME TABLE & PROGRAMME – SEPTEMBER 2015
FOUNDATION COURSE EXAMINATION
(Multiple Choice Questions – Online Mode)
|Day & Date||Foundation Course Examination
19th September, 2015.
|Paper – 1 & 2 (100 Marks)
Time : 10 A.M. to 12.00 Noon
Paper 1 : Fundamentals of Economics and
Management ( 50 Marks )
Paper 2 : Fundamentals of Accounting
( 50 Marks)
|Paper – 3 & 4 (100 Marks)
Time : 2 P.M. to 4.00 P.M.
Paper 3 : Fundamentals of Laws & Ethics
( 50 Marks)
Paper 4 : Fundamentals of Business Mathematics and Statistics ( 50 Marks)
|Foundation Course Examination||Inland Centres||Rs. 1200/-|
|Overseas Centres||US $ 60|
1. The Foundation Examination under syllabus-2012 will be conducted in M. C. Q. Mode through Online only.
2. Total Questions: 100 (Multiple Choice Questions) in each session, Maximum Marks: 100 (Each Question will carry 1 Mark) in each session. There will be no negative marking for wrong answers.
3. Foundation Examination will be conducted under 2012 syllabus only.
4. Application Forms for Foundation Examination has to be filled up through online only and fees will be accepted through online mode only (including Payfee Module of IDBI Bank). No Offline form and DD payment will be accepted for domestic candidate.
5. STUDENTS OPTING FOR OVERSEAS CENTRES HAVE TO APPLY OFFLINE AND SEND DD ALONGWITH THE FORM.
6. (a) Students can login to the website www.icmai.in and apply online through payment gateway by using Credit/Debit card.
(b) Students can also pay their requisite fee through payfee module of IDBI Bank.
7. Last date for applying for Foundation Examination of September 2015 term is 4 th August, 2015.
8. Examination Centres: Agartala, Ahmedabad, Akurdi, Allahabad, Asansol, Aurangabad, Bangalore, Baroda, Berhampur(Ganjam), Bhilai, Bhilwara, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Bilaspur, Bokaro, Calicut, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Delhi, Dhanbad, Durgapur, Ernakulam, Erode, Faridabad, Gandhidham, Ghaziabad, Guwahati, Hardwar, Hazaribagh, Howrah, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Jabbalpur, Jalandhar, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Jodhpur, Kalyan, Kannur, Kanpur, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Kota, Kottayam, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Mysore, Nagpur, Nasik, Nellore, Noida, Panaji (Goa), Patiala, Patna, Pondicherry, Port Blair, Pune, Rajahmundry, Ranchi, Rourkela, Salem, Sambalpur, Shillong, Siliguri, Solapur, Srinagar, Surat, Thrissur, Tiruchirapalli, Tirunelveli, Trivandrum, Udaipur, Valsad, Vashi, Vellore, Vijayawada, Vindhyanagar, Waltair and Overseas Centres at Bahrain, Dubai and Muscat. (If no examination centre is available at a particular location, examinees will be accommodated at the nearest Centre available)
9. A candidate who is completing all conditions for appearing the examination as per Regulation will only be allowed to appear for examination.
10. Probable date of publication of result : 22rd September, 2015.
* For any examination related query, please contact email@example.comTags : Students