Internal Audit, Risk Assurance, SOX, Internal Control, Risk Advisory, Enterprise Risk, ITGC, IFC, SOP, Process Audit, Process Re-engineering
Internal Audit Executive
Salary: 15LPA to 20LPA (Includes 15% Variable)
- Understand key elements of the Group’s risk profile, including US location and global subsidiaries/branches
- Ensure compliance to group’s policies with regards to various processes to ensure operating effectiveness
- Assist in performing financial audits to ensure the existence and verification of the assets and liability exposure of the group
- Assist in performing operational audits and improve efficiency and effectiveness of operations and systems to generate savings
- Perform risk based internal audits by conducting process walkthrough, evaluating risks and controls in the process
- Perform test checks and information analysis for identifying the strength & potential improvisations in existing controls, assist in designing internal controls and remediating them after tests.
- Assist in reviewing and recommending system controls and potential areas of automation.
- Obtain, analyze and evaluate accounting documentation, reports, and data
- Check and verify all accounting books and records in conformity with industry standards, best practices, and corporate guidelines
- Identify avenues for Cost Reduction & Revenue Maximization
- Assist in reporting as well as presenting audit findings with root cause analysis & practical recommendations
- Draft audit reports and discuss audit findings with Audit Senior.
Above Rs. 1,200,000/-