Understanding of basic areas in Finance - tax, audit, corporate finance, accounting, financial reporting, costing and financial mgmt. Basic practical knowledge of MS Excel and Word. Good communication skills - both written and verbal. Passion to learn on the job.
Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: WIPRO) is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, we have over 160,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents. Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and a bold new future.
The finance team at Wipro headed by Mr. Jatin Dalal, CFO, Wipro Limited, comprises of over 1000 employees at present, working in various domains like financial reporting, consolidation, audit, taxation, treasury, business transactions, mergers and amalgamations, business operations, planning and analysis etc. The finance team acts as a strategic support to the business team.
What we are offering?
• An opportunity to be part of a globally recognized technology leader
• An opportunity to be part of a Finance team that plays a role way beyond that of any traditional finance team
• Attractive stipend INR 15,000 per month
• Potential offer as a permanent employee on satisfactory performance in training period coupled with successful clearance of CA exam and interview round at Wipro
What you should do to be a part of Wipro?
• Candidates who are interested can mail their CVs at email@example.com with the subject line: “Wipro CA Industrial Training”
• Please provide your education details, articleship details, current location details, estimated time line by when you can join
• Training period will be 12 months
• Location will be Bangalore
IPC / IPCC
Rs.150,000/- to Rs.300,000/-p.a.