About the Company Wipro Limited is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. Wipro is headquartered in Bengaluru and has a workforce of over 180,000 serving clients in 175+ cities across six continents. The Company is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange, the National Stock Exchange, India and the New York Stock Exchange. The company has posted revenues of $8.5 billion for the financial year ended Mar 31, 2017. Department – Enterprise Risk Management Location - Wipro Campus, Electronic City, Bengaluru Stipend - As per industry standard
Knowledge of basic accounting concepts (reading financial statements) Basic statistics (mean, median, standard deviation, regression) Report writing (reading comprehension and writing) Applicants should be self-motivated and prepared to work in a fast-paced environment. Analytical skills, attention to detail, the ability to multi-task, excellent writing skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office applications are essential to this position.
Read more at: https://www.caclubindia.com/jobs/alpha--17797.asp
• Ensure timely and proper accounting of operational expenses, effective control on costs with diligent negotiations with suppliers, timely payments to vendors, proper and adequate provisioning, review with budgeted norms to ensure monthly expenditure reported is true and fair.
• Implement & review Internal controls to ensure accuracy in the transactions recorded to enable review and publish meaningful MIS to the business team for informed decision making.
• Ensure compliance to provisions of various regulatory acts pertaining to Direct taxation, Indirect Taxation and Labour Laws and filing relevant returns within specified timeline.
• Managing banking transactions and cash flow management to ensure timely payment to trade partners and effective fund utilisation.
• Monthly review of financial statements with schedules and analysis and take necessary action for fair and true representation.
• Interact and facilitate Internal and Statutory process to ensure smooth completion as per scheduled timelines.