- Strong Accounting background
- Good Communication Skills – Written & Oral
- MS Office and ERP knowledge
• Overall supervision of the company's Accounts and Finance functions including MIS reports and Audit support.
• Managing and overseeing the cash flow and ensuring there appropriate treasury controls.
• Managing and overseeing the company's banking and borrowing arrangements.
• Managing Direct & Indirect Taxation including preparation and filing of Monthly/Quarterly and Annual returns and tax payments.
• Overseeing Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll, Financial and Management Accounting functions.
• Advising and implementing best practice methods to increase revenue and reduce costs.
• Managing and tracking budget and accounting information including billing, collections, and tax information.
• Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles.
• Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude towards the interested parties at all times.
Rs.150,000/- to Rs.300,000/-p.a.