Starters' CFO Private Limited
IPC / IPCC
Client Management, Communication skills , IT proficiency
Required Experience and Qualifications
Qualifications you need
1. CA Inter at least 1st group cleared
2. Graduated/Pursuing Graduation in Commerce
3. Completed 90 hours of compulsory computer training (ICITSS-IT) specified by ICAI.
4. Good knowledge of Tally software, MS Office, Compu Tax
Rs.50,000/- to Rs.150,000/-p.a.
What you'll learn?
2.Auditing (including internal audit)
3.Taxation (Direct and Indirect)
4.Corporate and Allied Laws
5.Management Services (including services in the field of Financial Management like business valuation, mergers and cquisition, portfolio managements equity research etc.)
6.Maintaining of books of accounts, manual or computerised
7.Preparing final accounts
8.Analysis and Interpretation of financial statements
What you'll be doing?
1. Work under Manager(Qualified CA) with a team of 4 people comprising of a Senior Manager,Paid Assistant,Article Assistant, Intern.
2.Handle 15-20 clients on a daily basis.
3. Make client visits (2-3 per month) for the purpose of overall accounting,compliances,reporting, auditing.
4. Work alongside finance team in areas like financial modeling, M&A, business restructuring
You're missing all the top skills among applications.. Add your skills
Subhash C. Gupta & Co. ( Article Trainee )
C. P. Agrawal & Associates ( Article Trainee )
BAS & Co. LLP ( Audit )
BAS & Co. LLP ( Article Trainee )
DSP & Associates ( Article Trainee )