- Understanding of statutory provisions, internal controls & knowledge of generally followed business processes
- Great problem-solving skills & communication (English compulsory; Tamil preferable)
- Has led teams & is driven to work independently
The vacancy is for the position of AM, Audit and Assurance. Nature of projects done in IA Department are:
- Process audits
- Internal Audits
- ERP audit
- HR audit (Payroll function)
- EBO and Franchisee audits
- Special Purpose Audit
- Statutory compliance audit
The AM will lead client team(s) for the above types of projects. His role would include:
- Lead 2-4 team of 3 members each in performing the above projects for clients
- Prepare for & lead reviews with client CEOs& other senior management
- Meet client employees in different departments & levels to enable effective implementation of suggested.
- Meet with business owners to understand and assess their needs as well as technical requirements.
- Stay abreast of industry trends, best practices, etc.
- Train in-house talent to acquire consulting skill-sets
- Provide practical solutions to business problems by identifying gaps and inefficiencies in current working
As per industry standard