Experience: 4-6 Years of experience as Accounting Manager/Finance Manager.
Qualification: Master’s Degree in Accounting & Finance (Chartered Accountants will be preferred) or any other closely related field or industry-related experience.
Roles & Responsibilities: (For our client, Full time Payroll)
• Responsible for Bookkeeping, AR, AP, GL.
• Ensuring regular and correct accounting.
• Processing Bills & Invoices.
• Payment management of vendors and their reconciliations.
• Taxation & Tax planning considering statutory compliances.
• Identifying potential areas of cost-saving and implement process to reap the
• Taking care of Budgets & Forecast.
• Implementation and preparation of periodical MIS Reports.
• Management of account receivables and reconciliation thereof
collating, preparing, and interpreting reports, budgets, accounts, commentaries,
and financial statements.
• Manage the preparation of the company’s budget and exercising on budgetary
• Expertise in MS Excel & Google Sheets.
• Upholding seamless relationship with external consultants including internal
and statutory auditors.
• Maintaining cordial relationship with various statutory authorities / departments
viz. VAT, Service Tax, GST, Income Tax, ROC for compliances and assessments.
• Knowledge of Income Tax, GST & related filings.
• Knowledge of Indian Payroll with all statutory (PF, PT, Gratuity, TDS, etc.).
• Knowledge of US Payroll.
• Knowledge of IT Tools like - ADP payroll tool, Expensify, Quick Books online version
• Knowledge of Replicon, Confluence, & JIRA is an added advantage.
• Ad hoc Tasks as per company requirements
As per industry standard