‚óŹ Previous experience in Business / Systems Analysis or Quality Assurance ‚óŹ A qualified CA ‚óŹ A degree in IT / Computer Science (Bonus) ‚óŹ Proven experience in eliciting requirements and testing ‚óŹ Experience in analysing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools ‚óŹ Good knowledge in generating process documentation ‚óŹ Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills
Responsibilities ‚óŹ Define configuration specifications and business analysis requirements ‚óŹ Perform quality assurance ‚óŹ Define reporting and alerting requirements ‚óŹ Own and develop relationship with partners, working with them to optimize and enhance our integration ‚óŹ Help design, document and maintain system processes ‚óŹ Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to product team ‚óŹ Communicate key insights and findings to the product team ‚óŹ Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer.
We are looking for a Chartered Accountant who can work as a GST Lead. The ideal candidate will be the vital link between our information technology capacity and our business objectives by supporting and ensuring the successful completion of analytical, building, testing and deployment tasks of our software products features.
Candidate should have worked/handled for manufacturing client for more than 2 years.
Candidate should experience of managing team in accounts and finance department Indirect Taxation ‚Äď Good understanding of the GST and experience in implementing/transition to GST Accounting ‚Äď Sound knowledge and understanding of accounting procedures, AP, AR Audit ‚Äď Fundamentals of Internal audit/statutory audit
Internal Controls ‚Äď Fundamental knowledge and framework implementation
Hands on experience of leading the Finance operations of a Real Estate Developer.
Responsible for Raising fund for projects through banking /non -banking sources.
Responsible for Fund Management & Statutory Compliances
1. Day to Day Accounting includes Sales, Journal, Purchase, Payment and Receipt Voucher in Tally ERP 9.
2. Bank Reconciliations.
3. Reconciliations of Debtors and Creditors.
4. Preparation of Payment of Suppliers.
5. Knowledge of TDS, GST, EPF and ESI deductions.
6. Knowledge of TDS and GST Returns.
7. Inter unit reconciliation between group companies.
8. Coordination with Banks for BG and Limits.
9. Preparation of Salary Sheet.
10. Preparation of Export documents.
11. Finalization of Balance Sheet of Company, Firms (Includes LLP) and Proprietor concerns.
12. Preparation of ITR Filling includes ITR of Company, Firms (Includes LLP) and Proprietor concerns.
13. Knowledge of Company and LLP annually ROC.
14. Preparation and presentation of documents for Income Tax Cases and Sale Tax Cases Authorities.