● Semi Qualified Chartered Accountant with at least 1-2 years of experience in the GST
domain. However, we are happy to discuss, even if you are new to content writing.
● Experience doing research using multiple sources.
● Impeccable grasp over the English language.
● Excellent writing, editing, communication skills.
● Team player.
● Ability to deal with tight deadlines.
● Proficiency with computers, especially collaborative tools such as Google Docs, Spreadsheets, Presentations and Email.
● Research industry-related topics (combining online/offline sources, interviews and
● Write well-researched, factually accurate blogs, content pieces and clear marketing
copies to promote our products/services.
● Follow an editorial calendar, collaborating with other content marketing team members to
ensure timely delivery of materials.
● Develop related content for multiple platforms, such as websites, email marketing,
product descriptions, videos, and blogs
● Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic.
● Proofread and edit content pieces before publication.
● Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles.
● Promote content on social media. Identify users/visitors needs and gaps in our content
and recommend new topics.
● Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone).
● Update website content as needed.