· Preference will be given to the candidate whose both groups of IPCC are cleared.
· Should have a strong calculative skill, excellent communication, high confidence level.
· Should have knowledge of GST, Accounting and Assurance Standards.
. Should be a graduate
1. Accounting - Preparation of books of accounts in Tally / Busy / Quickbooks / Zoho etc.
2. Income Tax - Computation of Advance Tax, filing of TDS return and Income Tax return
3. Company Act - Incorporation of Company, LLP, filing of various ROC forms
4. Indirect Tax - Preparation and filing of various GST returns
5. Audit – Handing GST audit, Internal audit and Statutory audit
6. Other related work such as filing of Form 15CB, payroll management etc.
7. Opportunity to interact and advise Start-up
IPC / IPCC
Rs.50,000/- to Rs.150,000/-p.a.