We have urgent opening at AVP/VP level for Delhi/Gurgaon/Noida locations for leading NBFC for the following role:-
Job Role :
• Credit appraisal of prospective for SME/MID/ large Corporates for fund based exposure like Working Capital, Overdraft/Cash credit/Term Loan etc. and non fund based exposure like Letter of credit / Bank Guarantee etc.
• It also includes preparation of detailed proposal notes and ensuring clearance from credit sanctioning committees.
• Client meeting, do evaluation of prospective customer and market, understand clients requirement, structuring proposals/deals within Banks credit guidelines, Credit Programs and customers requirement.
• Monitoring economic and industry developments as well as financial parameters of clients to detect potential risk triggers or signs of stress and taking appropriate steps to mitigate risks.
• Performing detailed credit and background reference checks on all prospective for large-mid market Clients.
• Make presentation to sanctioning committees for sanctions and approval of credit files as per bank policy.
• Disbursement of sanctioned cases including documentation, security creation and setting up of limit.
• Follow-up with the sales team, account relationship team and other concerned teams for sourcing, documentation, limit set-up and renewal/review
• Joint monitoring of portfolio with account relationship team based on early warning systems.
Candidates with good academic background with 4-8 years of experience in NBFCs/FI/Rating agencies may send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org along with covering letter. Short listed candidates will be called for interview.
Above Rs. 1,200,000/-