Professional CA, Good Communication skills, Team Handling, Client Relation, Client Engagement, Audits, Internal Audits
The position reports to Partner Audit and will have direct responsibility for a number of audit teams as follows:
• Provide management over a portfolio of clients and deliver high quality audit and assurance
service, including preparing and reviewing audit plans and work.
• Achieve team and individual budgets and business plan/ performance objectives.
• Manages project financials, including budgets, MIS, timely billing and collection and
• Maintain the highest technical and professional standard.
• Addresses situation before they come crises and develops solutions to avoid recurrence,
• Providing additional help and guidance to clients on a consultancy basis.
• Participants in the development of ways to meet client needs, contributes to proposal
• Identifying ways to maximize the relationship with clients and deliver added value.
• Monitor and control auditing staff.
• Carry out practice management activities e.g. resourcing client billing etc.
• Undertake wider office activities, as required.
• Chartered Accountant.
• 2+ years of audit experience, ideally with exposure to manufacturing and services sectors.
• Team player with strong interpersonal, communication and project management skills
including leading teams of at least 5 team members.
Location - Pune
As per industry standard