A candidate pursuing articled training, has passed the CA Intermediate or CA IPCC Examination (both groups) and is eligible to serve as an Industrial trainee
Criteria, Eligibility and Job Responsibilities:
• A candidate pursuing articled training, has passed the CA Intermediate or CA IPCC Examination (both groups) and is eligible to serve as an Industrial trainee
• The period of industrial training will be for twelve months during the last year of the prescribed period of practical training.
• The candidate must intimate his principal at least three months before the date of commencement of ICAI Industrial Training.
• Preparing and analyzing financial statements (Corporate, Finance, Tax etc.)
• As per generally accepted accounting principles (US GAAP, IFRS), ensure that monthly books of accounts are closed on a timely and accurate manner, preparation of balance sheet reconciliations Statutory Compliances & Tax Accounting.
• Analyzing financial information, cash management, supporting to ensure smooth closure of audits, other ancillary activities.
• Working on business cases and financial models and will be part of revenue assurance team.
• Required to work on treasury and working capital management, especially focusing on receivables.
Interested students or applicants can send across their resume on the given email id: firstname.lastname@example.org and can reach out on 9920078863
IPC / IPCC
Rs.150,000/- to Rs.300,000/-p.a.