Should be well versed with accounting concepts, including but not limited to GST, TDS, TCS, financial statements. Hard Working with a positive attitude, leadership skills to manage the team and experience on tally prime.
• Ensures the integrity of accounting information by recording, verifying, consolidating, and entering transactions.
• Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, and reconciling transactions and resolving discrepancies.
• Secures financial information by completing database backups.
• Guide junior accountants and other staff by answering questions and coordinating informational classes
• Focus on Tax compliance, Spot errors and suggest ways to improve efficiency and spending
• Should have good Knowledge to keep accounts up to date as per the requirements of the Auditors. Should be able to prepare the data for submission for Internal Audit.
• Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures
• Protect organization’s value by keeping information confidential.