What we’re looking for:
• Qualified CA and part qualified (interns); registered members of relevant Indian authorities.
• Min 1+ year of post-qualification experience.
• Any additional qualifications would be preferable
To work with us on Per Assignment Basis Partnership
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Politely hear and engage clients, providing authoritative advice and professionalism throughout the process.
• Advise directors and management for their legal responsibilities; and ensure that the client company is compliant with the following at all times:
o Companies Act;
o Secretarial Standards;
o Group Policies and Standards for Legal Entities and Directors;
o Any other regulations impacting the corporate function.
• Understanding our clients' unique ambitions and needs and referring them to other services and areas to broaden our business relationships where possible.
• Constantly developing your understanding of current market trends, new laws, and processes and sharing your knowledge with other team members.
• A good and fair share of payment per task/assignment
• 100% Flexible working hours, and remote working (work from home)
• Flexibility to choose or pass the assignment/task (No fixed commitment required)
• Heavy discounts/commission to buy/refer our other services/products
If interested, please share your detailed RESUME via Mail: email@example.com
As per industry standard