Accounting Senior Analyst
• CA/M Com/B Com in accounting or Finance
• 3-5 years post qualification experience in accounting and auditing
• Have good technical accounting knowledge.
• Ability to keep track of details and work within deadlines
• Ability to organize and maintain financial records/Reconciliations
• Positive, professional attitude toward work and colleagues
• Have excellent written, interpersonal and oral communication skills
• ACCA/SYMA/CIMA certification in progress/completed is an advantage
We are looking for a professional, organized, reliable, team player to join General Accounting Organization. Under general supervision, the team member will be responsible for preparation of balance sheet schedule, bank reconciliation and recording of necessary journal entries for accruals, prepayment, amortization and prepayment etc. and ensuring proper recons are maintained at all the times. Candidate will ensure smooth month close for the area the team member is responsible for and providing assistance to other areas as well to close of financial books on monthly/quarterly basis with highest accuracy.
Note: Prefer Bangalore candidates
16 April 2019
You're missing all the top skills among applications.. Add your skills
Skills HR ( Audit )
Advith Consulting LLP ( Accounting )
Advith Consulting LLP ( Income Tax )
Seeking a Job? Looking to Hire?