- Fresher or Experienced CA/ICWA/MBA/Inter CA/Mcom
- Extremely high proficiency in English. We need only candidates with excellent spoken and
- Must be Good in Accounting concepts
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to harness financial data to inform decisions
- Excellent attention to detail
This is a full-time role and is an excellent opportunity for someone who is hungry to learn.
The desired applicant will be responsible for Australian accounting outcomes including the preparation,
review, and analysis of financial statements and taxation requirements in accordance with workflow and
The role involves finalizing jobs from start to finish covering all areas of financial reporting, taxation,
auditing, Incorporation of Entity, accounting information systems, Liquidation of Company, planning,
and decision-making by organizations and individuals, and providing advice on associated compliance
and performance requirements to ensure statutory and strategic governance.
One should be comfortable with multitasking. you will gain a wide exposure to a variety of business
services and tax issues creating challenging work and ongoing development for your career.
As per industry standard