Designation: Sales Analyst
- The person will be in charge of filtering the existing data base and adding on to it.
- This person will be in charge of tracking deals/ M&As/ IPOs, cash flows, analyzing Balance sheets, finding newer sources of investor information.
- The person shall also do sector wise-zone wise study, which will help in lead generation.
- The role will monitor new client acquisition by zones closely and assist the Business Head in monitoring activity.
- It will also enable the sales team to better understand their current clients and how their investments stack up.
- This role will analyze sales trends across competition, markets and provide inputs to the business.
- This role will also require making strategic presentations for the team based on inputs from the Business head and sales teams.
- This role will also run a minor sales target.
Competencies & Personality Traits:
- The person should be smart, energetic and fluent in English both oral and written.
- MS - Excel skills are a must. Analytical mindset needed.
- Should be able to make optimum utilization of resources of the firm to generate through put.
- MS PowerPoint proficient. Should be able to make impactful PowerPoint presentations.
Job Location: Andheri (E), Mumbai
About the company:
Mumbai headquartered - One of the premier asset management companies in India, with over 20 years of track record of investment excellence.