Your valuable advice needed

Dear all,

I am 34 years  accounts professional having eight year experience, doing job in an organization since five years in delhi. Despite of experience I could not achieve growth as I deserve due to non commerce education qualification. Basically I am science graduate (B.Sc – Maths) I worked hard  and learnt accounting  practically & get enter in accounting career with a assistant accountant job, recently I am senior accountant post and handing company accounts independently including taxation but not getting salary according my experience . Should I try in other opening in senior job and how can I convince them about my ability & experience without non commerce background.

Should I change my career in this age?

You can understand what my problem is.

Please help me by giving any suggestion.

I very thankful to you.

Replies (2)
Hello sir Check ur PM

 

I am also suffering with same problem you have, i have also completed 11years in accounts field, couldnot able to acheive deserving growth because of Non commerce degree

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details