Easy Office
LCI Learning

You can clear CA course..Some basic tips

Page no : 2

CA.ViVeK M ACA (ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT) (28544 Points)
Replied 05 July 2010

Originally posted by : R.G.Ayyswariya

AWESOME ARTICLE SIR.. VERY USEFUL 

SIR, HOW TO DEAL WITH INFO TECH AND STRAT MGMT

I think for Infotech and SM ICAI modules are enough. Better prepare good notes for both the subject mainly because there is  a ememory loss for both of the subject. if you have further doubt please let me to know

CA Rahul Mittal (na) (253 Points)
Replied 05 July 2010

SIR ONLY 4 MONTHS LEFT FOR FINAL EXAM

AND NOTHING IS STARTED UNTILL NOW.......

WHETHER GO FOR BOTH GROUPS ,,,,,,,,,IF YES THEN HOW TO PREPARE?

THANKS

Replied 05 July 2010

Originally posted by : RAHUL

THANKS

My personal view you need to write any one particular group since 4 month is left for the exam. i dont know why do you not started studies. Purely related with your goal. but if you are willing to do hard work then still also chances for success for the coming exam but need to work hard the moment right now. Ok

2 Like

Rohit Sachdeva (Student CA.Final) (132 Points)
Replied 05 July 2010

very nice article sir.thanx 4 sharing sucg a gud knowledge with us.sir i m having nov attempt of ipcc group2.plz suggest me goods reference books.

thanx in advance

Replied 05 July 2010

Originally posted by : rohit sachdeva

very nice article sir.thanx 4 sharing sucg a gud knowledge with us.sir i m having nov attempt of ipcc group2.plz suggest me goods reference books.

thanx in advance

I am from South know , so my authors shall be based on south.

Advanced Accounts   Shukla or Greawal  Or Tusian

Auditinng      :-  Padhuka

Law               :- Munish bhandari

Cost and Fm   padhuka

Income Tax    T N manoharna

Info teach and SM :- ICAI moduls

Sreedevi V Pai (CA Students....) (76 Points)
Replied 05 July 2010

Nice article , will try to implement it

Replied 05 July 2010

Originally posted by : Sreedevi V Pai

Nice article , will try to implement it

Then you can surely achieve the milestone

Replied 05 July 2010

Originally posted by : CA.ViVeK M ACA

THANKS

My personal view you need to write any one particular group since 4 month is left for the exam. i dont know why do you not started studies. Purely related with your goal. but if you are willing to do hard work then still also chances for success for the coming exam but need to work hard the moment right now. Ok

SIR I WANT TO GIVE BOTH GROUPS BUT I M NOT CLEAR ABOUT MY STUDY PLAN

Replied 05 July 2010

Then Better give more focuz on any one group and attend the remaing group too.

make a good time table first , i am not suggest here any hours of studies here. But you need to find the time to study both group.

But still i will suggest you to write group one four paper do work hard for that so that there is no risk involved in it. Writing both group that too not yet started preparation is too risky in my personal opinion.

Anyway try to find at least 12 hours and cover the subject. keep refer scanners and suggested answer

Please do make the habit of notes also

Wish you all the best

and expect the best

1 Like

Replied 05 July 2010

THANKS SIR

SIR U TALKED ABOUT 12 HOURS 

SIR 12 HOURS A DAY FOR 1 GROUP............?

CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA (Practising CA at Surat) (26258 Points)
Replied 05 July 2010

My Friend Vivek is always trying hard to give inputs to the students to qualify in the CA exams. 

All the materials is good as suggested by him with some reservations explained below:

1. Focus on those subjects specially where you wish to make your career.

2. Focus more on those subjects which come both in IPCC and CA Final.

3. Try to get maximum marks at least in 2 subjects of your choice so that there would not aggregate problem.

4. Even if you don't pass; due to any reason, still you will have exemptions in those subjects which will make easy for your to pass CA in next attempt.

5. A subject which is easy for one student may not be easy for other student.

6. The reason of point 5 may be no opportunity of practical exposure in that particular subject in the training.

7. Learn the subject as if you are going to appear in the exam next day on that particular topic which you have covered.

8. Raise the querries before the students and faculties and discuss.

9. Those who are not facilitated with Coaching; can put their querries at caclubindia at various predefined forums.

10. Last but not the least - 

ENJOY YOUR STUDIES AND NEVER TAKE PRESSURE TO PASS. (This way you will pass at the earliest because you will not problems of  Loss of Memory, Tension in Exam Days, Health Problems etc..)

JUST FOCUS ON LEARNING.

EARNING WILL SURELY COME.  

1 Like

if i cud fly (#) (381 Points)
Replied 05 July 2010

Originally posted by : CA.ViVeK M ACA

Originally posted by : if i cud fly

Meaningful and motivating.............

thnx 4 sharin........

My CA final exams are due in Nov 2012........When should i start studyin for them???  Havnt started with anything as if now............ Cud u pls suggest me  some books which i can buy n start studyin which will also remain relevant till my exam date.........

It is true that you have exam on November 2012 since more than two year is left for you. May be a feeling of comfort that enough time. But do remember a story of  Hare and tortoise in schooling stages?  Be cautious and start early , so that you will get more time for studies. if you devoting more time for a subject why cant target for a Rank.

Set a good target now , today itself  do work hard. Devote the soul and body to the CA course, never think that you have enough time for preparation.

I can suggest the book but i dont know whether are you  PCC or Final

Any way you can fly all the best.

thanks for replying.........I hv cleared my IPCC n my CA final exam is due in Nov 2012 for that only i want 2 know which subjects can be started from now only n from which books............kindly suggest.......

nidhi jain (CA Final....) (47 Points)
Replied 05 July 2010

thank u very much sir.....

its really helpfull...

Replied 05 July 2010

Originally posted by : CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA

My Friend Vivek is always trying hard to give inputs to the students to qualify in the CA exams. 

All the materials is good as suggested by him with some reservations explained below:

1. Focus on those subjects specially where you wish to make your career.

2. Focus more on those subjects which come both in IPCC and CA Final.

3. Try to get maximum marks at least in 2 subjects of your choice so that there would not aggregate problem.

4. Even if you don't pass; due to any reason, still you will have exemptions in those subjects which will make easy for your to pass CA in next attempt.

5. A subject which is easy for one student may not be easy for other student.

6. The reason of point 5 may be no opportunity of practical exposure in that particular subject in the training.

7. Learn the subject as if you are going to appear in the exam next day on that particular topic which you have covered.

8. Raise the querries before the students and faculties and discuss.

9. Those who are not facilitated with Coaching; can put their querries at caclubindia at various predefined forums.

10. Last but not the least - 

ENJOY YOUR STUDIES AND NEVER TAKE PRESSURE TO PASS. (This way you will pass at the earliest because you will not problems of  Loss of Memory, Tension in Exam Days, Health Problems etc..)

JUST FOCUS ON LEARNING.

EARNING WILL SURELY COME.  

Thank you for your views

Replied 05 July 2010

THANKS SIR

SIR U TALKED ABOUT 12 HOURS 

SIR 12 HOURS A DAY FOR 1 GROUP............?

It is subjective any way try for both Group

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: