Yes, i did it :) - small tips for paper writing

Siya Gandhhi (CS) (439 Points)

19 December 2013  
Dear Friends,

All the best :)

Please appear all those modules for which you have received Admit Card, with whatever preparation you have.
But please do not miss the attempt with a thought that you are not prepared and out of Four applied Modules, you would appear for One or Two or out of Two applied Modules you would appear only One.

Somewhere I read; "Try and Fail, but do not fail to try"

Of Course, we are not here to fail, to miss the attempt means failure is sure, but to appear the attempt, with whatever preparation means chances are there to pass.

Please answer all required Qestions-6 Qs. or 5 Qs. Do not leave any required Question unAnswered.
"Padho ge, toh Badho ge" = "Likho ge, toh Kuchh toh Marks mile ge, Kore Kagaz pe koi marks nahi milte"

Please do not forget to write Suppliment No.s and total of Answer Book.

Presentation has Marks, 2-3 marks, please do not neglect these 2-3 marks, the value of 2.5 marks is understood when a person fail by aggregate of 2-3 marks. Draw two margins, Left and Right. On Top margin write "Ans.1 (a) (i)". Start new Ans. or Sub Ans. on new Page.

Write in points and leave one line;

for 5 marks Ans. write at least 10 points,

for 8 marks and 10 marks wire at least 12-13 points.

for Objectives Qs. such as Fill in the Blancks, True/ False, leave such no. of lines what u have utilised to write answer+1, means if ur Ans. is of 4 lines leave 5 lines. The reason is if u need to change objective, u need to re wtie entire content of Ans. with ur corrected Ans. and never put "cut/strike" on ur answer to write correct answer, it will be treated as "Copy". Please never cut/cancell your first Answer before writeing Correct Ans.as per ur mind chang. First write the Ans. as per ur mind says, thn cancell the earlier Ans. which you felt that it was wrong. The reason being, if you cut/cancell ur original Ans. and if u can not complete your re write the corrected Ans. in sufficient time you may miss those marks.

Attempt Compulsory Qs. First and give sufficient time to write compulsory Q. coz if your Compulsory Q. A. has got 60%, rest of the Qs. will automatically get approx 50-60% marks as examier will come to know that student know the subject well but student could not perform next one or two Qs. properly today.

siyagandhhi1206 @ gmail . com

I Can't Believe It's photo.