Wrong name written in income tax return

HI FRIENDS,

 

I WOULD LIKE TO ASK THAT BY MISTAKE I HAVE WRITTEN WRONG FIRST NAME IN THE INCOME TAX RETURN AND I HAVE WRITTEN THE FATHERS NAME AND SURNAME CORRECT IN THE SO TO CORRECT THE NAME WHAT I HAVE TO DO 

PLEASE HELP ME IN THIS MATTER AS I DO NOT WANT TO FILE A REVISED RETURN PLEASE HELP ME

 

THANKING YOU 

 

HARSH

Replies (3)

Dear Harsh,

why you don't want to revise the return... there is no problem in revising it... it will hardly take 5-10 minutes to revise it.. though the fault on your hand is not so big.. even then you should revise the return and rectify the mistake...

THANKS LOVELY ARORA

BUT IS THERE NO OTHER WAY TO  CORRECT THE MISTAKE OTHER THAN REVISED RETURN 

IF NO THEN I WILL REVISED IT BUT IF YES THEN PLEASE TELL THE OTHER WAY 

CAN WE DO THE CORRECTION BY FILING THE RECTIFICATION REQUEST

PLEASE HELP ME IN THIS MATTER

 

THANKING YOU

HARSH

 

Dear,

Revision of ITR is much much better than rectification later on.... my advise would be to revise the return... No other way (better way) is looking good at this moment...

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details