Wrong credit

asif shaikh   12 October 2019

asif shaikh

 2 likes  148 points

| My Other Post

my client by mistake claim Rs.60000/ wrong itc in 2018-19.Now in September 2019 3b he can reverse such wrong taken itc or he has to pay itc to Drc 03 from credit ledger.In month September he has excess credit of Rs.90000/ in credit ledger.please gauid what to do.


CA Dhruva Kalamanji (Chartered Accountant )     12 October 2019

CA Dhruva Kalamanji
Chartered Accountant  
 86 likes  1840 points

View Profile | My Other Post

He has to reverse in sep return also he has to pay appropriate interest on wrong credit utilised

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »