Writing Group 2 in Old scheme

Respected Sir / Madam,
I'm a IPCC student. I have not passed both the group's yet. In upcoming exam (May 2020) I have applied for Group 2 alone. This has been a last attempt for old scheme. After this exam I should write the Group 1 under new scheme and the Financial Management paper comes under Group 2. My question is do I need to write the Group 2 again if I pass this exam (May 2020) also or I should write Financial Management Alone?. Kindly advise
Replies (2)
Quick Summary
An IPCC student is seeking clarification regarding the upcoming May 2020 exam, which is their last chance to attempt the old scheme's Group 2. They have applied for Group 2 alone and are concerned about whether they will need to re-take Financial Management (which falls under Group 2 of the new scheme) if they pass their upcoming exam. The student is asking for advice on how this transition affects their future exam attempts.

I think u will get exemption for the same
Sir, are you saying that I need to write Financial Management Alone in the next attempt?

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details