Worst service by ICAI online book store

Best thing dat icai can do is extort money from students coz they found a ney way to f___ students online portal to deliver books..... Coz they feel it's difficult for students to carry books home but to my surprise neither institute has any understanding abt loss of studies abt students but they just wanna earn money ...... I went to bkc head quarters to buy books I met an arrogant person sabh online hain..... Website pe check kar..... I did and ordered books on 16th december 2017 and till date havent received it even after paying 250 rs for. Door delivery I called from site to ask abt my books authorities wanted me to write mail I din recive books.... .......Mr president I tried to msg u and also head of department mr xyz wat I received is concerned person is not in office mail lagee  stop plz fooling and playing with life of students....Ordered book on 16th and still have not received it is worse... On ur part
Replies (1)

instead of writing here, call noida office. 

In my case i received book even in small town in just 7 days. 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Topics :

Loading
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details