works contract on other state

I have registration in TN and I got a contract in Kerala , I took a separate registration for Kerala also.. now I plan to shift my mechinery to Kerala for work.
1. should I need to raise a e-way bill for this transfer?
2. should the good (mechinery) to be return to TN with in a stipulated time?
3. if not then should I raise a sale bill for the transfer made..

can anyone suggest me regard this .
Replies (2)
As you have taken the registration in Kerala also would be Treated as Distinct person , hence the any goods to be supplied to Keral from TN will be treated as supply .(As per schedule I)

1. Yes if the value of goods exceeds 50k
( as per Notification 12/2017 CT)

2. As its a supply so there is no limitations of time in regard to Return of capital Goods . Because it is send & reced back on Tax Invoice (Treated as supply)

3.Yes
Thank you Pankaj Rawat..

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details