Working for form 67

Khushboo (article assistant) (284 Points)

31 December 2021  
I have to claim withholding tax... So need to file form 67... However I have tax certificate from US which shows income and tax withheld till dec since fy there is jan to dec.... So while filing form 67 I should claim credit till dec or till March ??
Please reply