Dear Friends,
Without Taking Coaching can i pass from doing Self Study ,,,,,,? It is Possible ?
A person can pass any tough exam without coaching, depends upon the stratagy of person useing for study and mind of person
yes definitely... i cleared 1st grp of final
me too CA Final first grp.
Yes. It is poddible to clear CA without coaching. I have cleared CA without coaching.
Read this post too. Really very motivating Post by Vaibahv.
/forum/ca-i-m-possible-how-to-convert-impossible-to-possible--236224.asp
Dear Javarappa,
CA final has to be studied with perspective of knowledge.
Thus,Kindly don go to coaching classes which guide to pass.
but go to people Who guide you to attain knowledge...
yes it is very much possible as i have cleared my ca final without coaching
Yes why not. I am a product of self-study. I have done self study throughout my entire life. Ihave cleared CA by self study :)
I HAVE PASSED MY WHOLE CA WITHOUT ANY COACHING ,NOT EVEN CD LECTURES,ICAI CLASSES
dear friends
i was facing many financial problems
so i could not attend any coaching classes
yet i cleared all exams of ca right from the beginning of cpt stage till final WITHOUT ANY KIND OF COACHING.
so i believe in self study.
i cleared all exams in first attempt and final passing percentage is 59%
i thank all members of caclubindia for providing all solutions to all problems of a professional course student like CA
i shall upload one article regarding my strategies of clearing exams without coaching after few days and role of caclubindia in this achievement.
its more good to clear to CA without coahing but good dedication is reqd.
Yup.. I Have Done Everythng Thru Slf Stdy till Now. Infact self stdy needs to b dere if u choose coachings as well.. If I Can Clear From CPT To Final First Group Thru Slf Stdy only, Then U also Can... Most Of Our Teachers Who Give Coachings also Did It Thru Self Stdy...
There Only Needs To Be Strong determination TO-Do Nd Most Importantly Self Confidnce, That wat I HAv Chosen Is Right.. U CAn My Friend.. Best Wishes :)
Yes, I cleared IPCC both group and CA final prepration withouth coaching classes.
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited
Noida
CA Inter
View Details
S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS
New Delhi
CA Inter
View Details
Malhotra Rajesh & Associates
New Delhi
B.Com
View Details
KK & Company Chartered Accountant
Pune
CA Inter
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals