Will Iqbal, Anjali, Anu or any high scorer guide me ?

I want to submit news on this site.

I tried it thrice, but I didn't find it on News section.

I did refer previous News posted by members.

I think, there may be some 'words limit', am I right ? Plz, don't suggest me that "Don't copy & paste from any other site" etc. etc. I have not done that.

All the three news I tried were genuine one. My so called tried news were of short lenght, hence I want to know is there any limit of words for submitting news ?

Plz guys suggest me something.....

Replies (2)

hi Yogesh

 There is no words limit in news section. May be there is some other problem. I wnt to  know after submitting the news what msg u rec.

One reason may be---Rejection of your submission by ADMIN.

Why don't you send a PM to ADMIN.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Articles

Saini Pati Shah & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants

Mumbai

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details