Why they will always ask the same question...fed up..:(

Ritesh Indian Son[CMA*CS*CA] (" Simple Living High Thinking ")   (4117 Points)

05 August 2011  

Why our Relatives and so called friends show that they do very much care for us.........at the time of result only ?

by asking such question , that when ur result is going to come ? What u think did u make it this time  or this time also the result will be same as before ? Then they used to say us  the same thing that u r wasting ur time, dont u see that that boy is doing good in other field. Or in CA also that boy passed in  first attempt only all the exams with this % and at present he is getting this much package. I can write in blank paper also that u cannot pass this exam also n u r not made to do CA.

why are you wasting ur precious money in this course? why dont you give full attention in your father business rather going to CA firm where u r not getting anything...

Friends used to say, look everyone jump in CA but no one pass yaar......just think if every student become CA then what will happen to this society or other field...

Such Relative who himself dont have the H.S. degree also, talking about CA. degree, like they are only the one who created such degree and they only know that this particular person is only become CA.

God knows why all of them start comparision with other that this is doing this n getting this....n so on...

Why they dont shut thier mouth before saying anything,....?

And such drastic so called friends who never ever did anything in life themself only, are just trying to be oversmart by just telllling that this student is not so good, or he/she cant become CA, just because the student didn't get cleared in that attempt....

Really it tampers a lot to many students, I have seen many of them, who just got depression by this things only(infact me too before, but after getting new world of CCI), I am okay, but what about them who are still fighting with thier so called frnds n relatives...

When our school life is not over, at that time all used to ask us that do this, do that, but no one used to asked the student that what he/she want to become ? and when they used to join any course by not thier own wish......then this type of situation used to started.......the comparision problem, or fastly completed course problem, or good salary type of problem

And main problem comes when the same course is being completed by his/her own cousin/friends and by this all such people get chance of telling more and more.......

This peoples never ever did anything in thier life and now if anyone wants to do then they just stop them by telling or asking again n again the same question that, when ur course is going to completed ? or when u getting good job, how many time u will give n blah blah questions.......Infact after 2 months only they used to asked such type of question.....

Is getting passed in 1st attempt only is always the solution or getting such degree is only the solution ?

what is the exact solution when such people used to start blundler of nuisance type of question, and by this student can't take breath also ?Please do input ur view.