Why Gujaratis Do Good in Any Field

 

Bill Gates organized an enormous session to recruit a new Chairman for
Microsoft Europe.

5000 candidates assembled in a large room. One candidate is Kantibhai Shah.

Bill Gates: Thank you for coming. Those who do not know JAVA may leave.

2000 people leave the room.

Kantibhai says to himself, 'I do not know JAVA but I have nothing to lose
If I stay. I'll give it a try'

Bill Gates: Candidates who never had experience of managing more than 100
People may leave.
2000 people leave the room.

Kantibhai says to himself ' I never managed anybody by myself but I have
Nothing to lose if I stay.
What can happen to me?' So he stays....... ......
Bill Gates: Candidates who do not have management diplomas may leave.>
500 people leave the room..

Kantibhai says to himself, 'I left school at 15 but what have I got to
Lose?' So he stays in the room..

Lastly, Bill Gates asked the candidates who do not speak, Serbo - Croat to
Leave.

498 people leave the room.

Kantibhai says to himself, ' I do not speak one word of
Serbo - Croat but what do I have to lose?'
So he stays and finds himself with One other candidate.
Everyone else has gone.

Bill Gates joined them and said 'Apparently you are the only two
Candidates who speak Serbo - Croat, so I'd now like to hear you have a
Conversation together in that language.'

Calmly, Kantibhai turns to the other candidate and says, `Kem Chhe Bapu ?
... The other candidate answers 'Ekdam Majama !!
 



-- 
"Don't be discouraged. It's often the last key in the bunch that opens the lock. "
Replies (8)
Very funny..... nice...

very nice n d true........

REALLY NICE.........

Nice, Enjoyable. Keep on .. .. ..

very funny

Gud one.......really nice........Thanks......never loose hope...life is a learning track..........hahaaha

NO ONE can do better than ANDHRA people.That's   the power of TELUGU people.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good one!;) Thanks 4 sharing:)

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
SALES TELECALLER

HIRE NOVA

Lucknow

Graduate (Any)

View Details