Can anyone please clarify as to why Chartered Accountants and Cost Accountants doesn't get along well. I had seen this practically when I went for an audit in a company where there was a CA and a CMA working as employees there doesn't seem to be agreeing with each and arguing in virtually each and every matter.
I have also heard that such kind of situation does not exist only in that company, but generally in most of the companies.
Even Chartered Accountancy Institute and Cost Accountancy Institute also appear to be treating each other as enemies. Please click here for an example: /news/icwai-demands-drop-chartered-from-icai-10770.asp.
However, ICSI is maintaning a good relationship with both the other institutes viz., ICAI and ICAI (previously ICWAI)
It's because some CAs think CMA exams are easy and they are the ones who have more knowledge, but actually it's not CMA exams are equally tough to CA exams and they have a specialized knowledge in Costing... Some CAs can't accept it
Leave a Reply
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies