Avail 20% discount on updated CA lectures for Dec 21 .Use Code RESULT20 !! Call : 088803-20003


Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Abhinav Aggarwal (STUDENT/ARTICLE ASSISTANT)     02 September 2013

Who will pay service tax

please tell me who will pay service tax. if am Indian fim provides services in India but the bill is raised to an company outside India. the payment is also received in foreign currency. and what is the place of provision of service tax is it is India or outside india

 2 Replies


CA LOVELY ARORA (C.A. B.Com (H) Graduate)     02 September 2013


kindly tell what kind of service was provided by that firm? whether it was location-based service/performance based service or.....

Sonu Kumar

Sonu Kumar (Account Manager)     05 October 2013

If Service Provided in India Except J & K then it will be Taxable in India

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags