Who will cry when you die.................

Rajwant Kaur (B.com, CA Final ) (337 Points)

06 May 2013  

Dear All,

There are lots of priorities in our life. According to our preferences, some thinks family is much important than career and some thinks career is everything in their life, but there are still few things which are more important than all these, this is yourself, it doesn’t means become selfish and never think about other. It means thinking and helping others but not at our cost. The book “WHO WILL CRY WHEN YOU DIE” is one of the best books which can give you a platform to control and handle your life efficiently. This book provide 101 point to develop yourself physically as well as mentally, give a reading to this book this will certainly help you to overcome your problems and also clarify your many questions and queries……….. few lines from this book are as under

The tragedy of life is not death, but what we let die inside of us while we live. - NORMAN COUSINS

“I have learned that success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles he has overcome while trying to succeed.”Booker T. Washington said

“It’s a funny thing about life; if you refuse to accept anything but the best, you very often get it.”Somerset Maugham

“When I admire the wonder of a sunset or the beauty of the

moon, my soul expands in worship of the Creator.”Mahatma Gandhi