Who is the best teacher in costing and isca in delhi

i want to know who is the best teacher in costing and isca in delhi from exam point of view 

CA Final student

costing- sanjay agarwal or parag Gupta

isca- one and only Swapnil patni..classes at VInod Gupta classes

Total likes : 2 times

Take youtube classes of " Dani ki Costing " all other teachers are crap , classes are available free of cost and search on google " Dani ki costing notes "

Total likes : 1 times

sanjay agarwal is bast

student

As of isca, you may go for Swapnil Patni sir.. u may even buy video lectures and watch them as per your comfort, say while travelling etc ( Mind the security and view system though )
But instead of rushing, plz do watch demo lectures on YouTube as not all teachers may suit all students! :)

who is better b/w sanjay sir and parag sir ? and howz the memory crafterz ?

CA Final student

no other option for isca...as I said to earlier..baat maan...Swapnil sir iz best..m sure u will definitely like him n able to get confidence over the subject as well as score high.

sanjay sir having much more cleat concepts and Parag sir having exam point of view explanations..choice iz urs...but overall sanjay sir iz gud

thnx bro and howz the stallite class of ?? patni sir ki live class delhi m nhi hoti :( so thast why i ask u  and costing ki bhi bro

CA Final student

I know satellite hoti hai...bindaas ja...tujhe sir se pyar ho jaega...trust me.bas jaisa sir bole waise hi padhio.stay blessed...I hope now Ur querry has been resolved so now its action time.

yup thnx bro :)

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

CCI MENU