Who is better for SFM " Ashish kalra " or " Aditya jain " or " Sanjay bangar "
Please suggest
Makkar Sir is best.. Or u may go for Aditya Jain
I HAVE HEARD THAT ASHISH KALRA IS FOR OLD SYLLABUS.
I wont recommend ashish kalra.. Many of his students has advised me abt d same.. Wo over practice karate h.. I know its not harmful bt still.. I had also taken clases wid him in ipcc bt i wont go for final.. Baki its upto to u
Why not think of JB Gupta?
Ya..agreed with sneha..i found JB sir too gud..
Ashish kalra is the best one
dude, dont go for any tutions..
i cleared ma inter without any tutions....
self study is d best study.....
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies Click here to Login / Register
More recent discussions | Post
A P Lodha and Associates
Jalna
B.Com
Navin & Associates
Mumbai
CA Inter
Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd
Kolkata
ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS
Thane
CA Final
Mugdha Art Studio
Hyderabad
CA
Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.
New Delhi
Aviv Global Private Limited
Ahmedabad
pushpganga ventures
Pune
India's largest network for finance professionals
Alternatively, you can log in using: