Easy Office
LCI Learning

Who are the celebrities of costing ?

Page no : 5

(Guest)

Now its very much clear without having any doubt that u r none other than Raj kumar gupta.

Bez u said u joined CCI today in your earlier reply to Mr Cool AP, then hw did you knw that so called account mentioned by you has been deleted, it means u are here in cci for last so many days, and that is raj kumar gupta.

Accept your mistake and take medical help ASAP

(Guest)

Arjun Main Boss is " ACMA-ICAI, who is just invovled here in such type of publicity.

Arjun is just creating fake IDs in the helping. Arjun you are just wasting your time, You ahve already attempted six times in CA and failed.

Please do not fail in coming CS/CWA examps. Go and concentarte on the sudies. and 

ACMA-ICAI, and Mr Pralay is well settled in their careers, You should not work in their directions.

If you fail more in the CWA , you will in the depression and psychytrist should be called by your parenst to treat you You already taking medication for your failue in th CA. Do not reapeat the same for CWA.

(Guest)

@ Vijay alias raj kumar gupta,

I can understand ur frustration that u r not able to clear CWA final examination inspite of 8 attempts.

but that doesnot mean that u should lose hope in u. have patience , certainly u can clear it if you keep away your negative attitude.

(Guest)

Arjun Bro 

You your boss ACMA ICAI and all those and even Raj Kumar Gupta rae earning hue money .They have well settled in their career.

But you have already failed in CA so many attempsts go for medical attention earleri.

This time please bro do not participate on this type of disccussion so that you clear CWA exam , and you wiil not go into depression.

(Guest)

Arjun

You should be sent to works  t to collect money to trrat you becase neither you abe to pass CWA or CA.

Already your workings is not enough d to earen hue money for your treatmnet , can i send some money but please send you caclubs memebrs

Joey Tribbiani (fdg) (2010 Points)
Replied 22 January 2012

I have got bored of these CA/CWA fights,why dont we look first at ourselves about what we have achieved before criticising any other profession. Please 1st tell us about your own respective positions with your respective degrees and then criticise others. Otherwise STFU....

chandra (student) (528 Points)
Replied 23 January 2012

Dear all

Please do NOT try to educate Mr Raj Kumar Guptaji. He is brainwashed to promote ICAI

(Guest)

@ Vijay alias rajkumar gupta

Please dont get angry, it will only add to your frustration and mental problems!

Also from your previous reply, its very clear that u r from in and around Grant road!

Please dont reveal such details, it will only add shame to your family instead of fame!

so be very careful when u reply to any message!

Please accept the fact that u r sick and take proper medical help!

Dont feel awkward and shy! fact is fact! dont worry we are wid u! come on! confess it!

(Guest)
Originally posted by : arjun
Please dont get angry, it will only add to your frustration and mental problems!
Also from your previous reply, its very clear that u r from in and around Grant road!
Please dont reveal such details, it will only add shame to your family instead of fame!
Dont feel awkward and shy! fact is fact! dont worry we are wid u! come on! confess it!

Arjun  is a  Agent of Mr Pralay and ACMA .

You borne to GB road and brought up in british brothel , Thank God English to help yoour mom to educate you.

I know you Sstre was working Convergent BPO , there was gangraped there and mthr was also takan away by ur british fathr , we all you ar dogla product aof costing 

you sitsre was nkdd take nion munbai juhu beach

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Member (Account Deleted)

Originally posted by : arjun

Arjun  is a  Agent of Mr Pralay and ACMA .

You borne to GB road and brought up in british brothel , Thank God English to help yoour mom to educate you.

I know you Sstre was working Convergent BPO , there was gangraped there and mthr was also takan away by ur british fathr , we all you ar dogla product aof costing 

you sitsre was nkdd take nion munbai juhu beach

@ vijay 

very sad end! i never expected this suicidal attack by you ( pertaining to ur account deletion).

right from the beginning i am tellin you to take medical help, but u never listened to me!

but one request to u dont do this suicidal attack on your life.

am wid u, my intention is to get u cured! 

am not at all angry on u

god bless u !

Subramanyam Challapalli (BOM) (105 Points)
Replied 24 January 2012

Dear Mr Raj Kumar

Your Arguements are stale and lousy. Ms Chanda Kochhar may have taken CMA qualification as additional - let me give you instances where CA qualification has become additiona

CMA A N Raman - SAFA Leader and Practicing CMA and ACA and FCMA.

CMA M Gopala Krishnan - ICAI President  & Practicing CMA again ACA and FCMA.ro

Late N J Yasaswi - he tore off CA Certificate - he introduced ICFA Course in India.

The list goes on but useless to argue with someone who doesnt want to listen,

Almost all the CMAs mentioned by my brother member in the earlier post have acknowledged the role of CMA qualification in their profession and Ms Chanda Kochhar is a stray case, can be discounted with ease. 

Anyway please be worried about the name change of your institute now that we are ICAI and weve have 'acquired/taken over' your brand  and as per my understanding 'Chartered' is an 'Unconstitutional' term in India which is a republic, there is a danger of your institutes' name being reverted to IFAI (Instt. of Financial Accts. of India) or some other insignificant name.

Already, some enterprising patriotic/nationalistic  individuals are toying with an idea of PIL on 'Chartered'. 

Better mind your own business instead of poking into the affarirs of others is a moral which our wise elders have told.

Your Financial Accounting Institute poked its nose into our name change and we had to 'take over your name' and that dissolved your identity - now if we get 'Chartered' deleted - end game for you.

(Guest)

I am OnlineRaj Kumar Gupta 

CA
Since : 24 January 2012

Total Points: 20
Profile Visits: 25

Report Abuse

About Me!

Hi , This is Raj Kumar ,working in the in leading infrastruture company ,(a SAIL Joint Venture ). Our team comprises of MBA ,CA and Cost Accountants ,which involves in process reveiw and business analysis of parents compan bussiness units.

Qualified CA with articleship  in one of leading firm in New delhi , Audit exposures includes in India big corporate Hero Moto Corp, JK Techno Soft, Ranbaxy , Thompsos Corporation and so on.

My Contribution
Activity Forum
Click On the Tabs to see my contribution..!!

RKG is back in new avatar

(Guest)

CWA  2012 Pass percentage was not disclosed by

ICWAI , it is

alomst upto 68% in both Group in Final

see below the resultsed in final centre wiese compted self;

Pass Percenatege

Final Both Group Grp 1 GRP 2

Appeared 1570 2455 3679

Pass 896 1585 2611

Pass 57% 66% 70%

Caculated on the bais of declaed centre wise and with estimated data 
Li
Hence

Notes :The Institute of Cost Accountants  of India never discloses its stundets performance due to results like normal Academic course B.com .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: