which one is best?

Should i go for Toppers, ETEN or AOC  for IPCC Coaching?PLZ SUGGEST

Replies (6)

I think Bright is best than ETEN and AOC.

Eten is best than AOC, It is only as per my knowledge.

I think ETEN.

If u can attend all of then my views as follows

Accounts- ETEN

CAFM - AOC

Tax- ETEN

Law- AOC

ITSM- ETEN

Audit- Bright

ETEN                                 

omg! forgive me for my naiveness, I have just cleared CPT. I have been roaming laxminagar and all confused I have found IGP Ashish Kalra very tempting, then the Gaurav batra, then Praveen sharma, girsih ahuja and AOC for cost but all in vain their timings clashes and I am totally confused, I have to compromise my favourites.

Also how is Gaurav Batra for accounts.

How is this satellite classes are we able to clear doubts.
 

Originally posted by : sahil singla..
If u can attend all of then my views as follows
Accounts- ETEN
CAFM - AOC
Tax- ETEN
Law- AOC
ITSM- ETEN
Audit- Bright

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 October 2026
SALES TELECALLER

HIRE NOVA

Lucknow

Graduate (Any)

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 08 October 2026
ARTICLE TRAINEE

S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details