Avail 20% discount on updated CA lectures for Dec 21 .Use Code RESULT20 !! Call : 088803-20003


Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kapil (Software)     27 July 2011

Which itr form for tds u/s 194h


I am a salaried professional, I always use ITR-1 to file/e-file income tax.

This year I booked a flat via broker and he paid me back some commision/brokerage and deducted TDS u/s 194H. I found out this TDS info from Form 26AS. So I have 2 TDS deductions 192(salary) & 194H.

Though I have paid all my taxes and expecting no tax refund, Still I want file the rerurns correctly. I am not sure, which  ITR form to be used in this scenario and where to report this Commision income.

Experts, Could you please help.

 7 Replies


vishnupriya (CA Final)     27 July 2011

You have to file return in ITR-1/Sahaj form only..


1 Like

Kapil (Software)     27 July 2011

Originally posted by : Vishnupriya
You have to file return in ITR-1/Sahaj form only..

Thanks for your response.

Where do I put my Commision/Brokerage income while e-filing ITR-1. Do I need to put it under some Other income? What details Should I put for that other income.

CS Bijoy

CS Bijoy (Expert)     27 July 2011

Agreed with all...


pilliraju (acountant)     28 September 2011

commission and brokarage proffesion or bussiness

CS Bijoy

CS Bijoy (Expert)     29 September 2011

Profession means when intelectual service is provided....


kavin (Student)     01 June 2019

Hello sir/madam Doubt's and clarification need for that particular conversation(*I given below). against book under which ITR file ? and also which Particular head of income booked? ,please expansion need dear Frds. * I earned from commission & brokerage income so every month company had levied on TDS under (194H),
CA. Umesh kumar

CA. Umesh kumar (ca.umesh11@gmail.com)     01 June 2019

How much commission ? if commission amount is material then file ITR 3 otherwise file ITR 1 and show commission under income from  other sources.

if commission amount is material then file ITR 3 and claim expenses against commission income. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags