Which itr for tour operator

Hi,

I'm own a travel company and provide domestic and international packages to my clients. This is the first year where i need to file an ITR, but i'm little confused which ITR do I need to file.

Also what all things I need to have before i file an ITR this year.

Replies (4)

Business Income ITR 4 (Individual Business)

if Company then ITR 6

Thanks for Reply Digambar. My business is proprietary so I belive it will be ITR 4

Okey Sure. if you required any further help. you can contact me

 

Hiii sir my business same but domestic travel agency .

I have already registered in itr website but shows me itr 5 please help me What can I do

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details