Which GRoup to appear first 1 or 2 in new syllabus.

Dear Sir / Madam,

                                         I wsih to appear for CA final in New Syllabus in Nov'2011. I am in service can devote only 3 hrs per day for study. Shall i appear for both groups  Or whether GR- I and  Gr -II seperateli. If not possible to appear for both then which one to appear first GR-I or GR - II . I study self . Which group can be cleared with total self study.

               If both not possible then which to appear first Gr -I or GR II and would be easy to clear.

            Please give me correct guidance. How to pass Ca final?

Regards

Swarup Datta

Cost Accountant.

Replies (4)

i think one should appear for both groups at a time ,if not at all possible then appear for the group which u fell comfartable with like group 2  is easy compare to group 1 while somepeople think vice versa so the point is what u fell comfartable with .

It is better to write 1st group first and clear it then u wil get confidence and u can clear difficult 2nd group with confidence on u r back

I Agree wid ramsinghania, selection of grp depends upon ur mindset tht which one is easy to crack...........

 

as ram said grp 2 is easy but as per me grp 1 is easy and i hd attempted that one first..

so its all about personal opinion yar....... select the one in which u r most comfortable....!!!

 

WiSh y0U aLL tHe vErY BeSt dear...............!!!!

both groupz simulataneously

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details