Easy Office
LCI Learning

which book to buy

Page no : 2

Manjul Soni. (CA Student.) (1407 Points)
Replied 31 December 2010

u buy PC tulsian for Practice Of questions

Beacuse in this Book All the Concepts are expalined in the self study Basis

and the tutorial notes are the best one in this book........

u can go through

Rahul (article) (25 Points)
Replied 31 December 2010

I RECOMEND PARVEEN SHARMA SIR BOOK. AS ACCORDING TO MY EXPERIENCE

CS LLB Pulkit Gupta (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Life-and-Promises/553962034682487)   (16631 Points)
Replied 31 December 2010

Originally posted by : Resham

If you are doing self study then Tulsian is very good..

Apart from that i feel that ICAI's module, rtp's and compilations are enough

RAM KUMAR.K.S (EMPLOYEE) (167 Points)
Replied 31 December 2010

Complete IPCC study material issued by Institute...Then go for any other book whatever our frnds has suggested u...Both atlast u must go thru complilations, RTP and suggested answers....Otherwise u will start somewhere and land up in confusion finally... All the best..happy new year tooooo

Prateek (B.Com(H) PGDBA CA Final)   (436 Points)
Replied 31 December 2010

PC TULSIAN + SCANNER

OR HANIF MUKHERJEE it has AS also

saba fatma (Articleship) (139 Points)
Replied 31 December 2010

first solve ur study material and scanner for accounts and for standards go for rawat.... after that if u feel that u need more practice then go for paduka. but first solve "study material and scanner" this is more than enough

neha gupta (ca ) (188 Points)
Replied 31 December 2010

heya..i also did self study for all subjects of pcc.

n i found sharma sir buk n his notes is best..evn direct Qs of 16 marks were asked frm tht buk only digits were changed.by tht buk only i was ablse to score 65 marks in accounts..

Kishore Dhingra (article) (28 Points)
Replied 01 January 2011

P.C. Tulsian is good

Nikhil Kothari (CEO at Sequinox Business Advisories)   (4671 Points)
Replied 01 January 2011

R.L .Gupta / Shukla-Grewal

Pothuganty sudheer (Consultant, C.A, C.S) (411 Points)
Replied 01 January 2011

At the outset, I wish  all of  our CA club members a happy and prosperous new year.

Follow any book as suggested in the above threads, but i suggest you to be thorough with the concepts   

and problems dealt in the Institute material. Do as much as practice as possible as practice matters much in examination and further prepare a short notes by yourself detailing the key models and treatments in each chapter so that it will be useful for you at the time of last minute preparation. For Accounting standards Rawat and MP vijay kuma and Padhuka r sirs books are good.

Best of luck for your preparation and I wish that you score 80+ in the Accounts

CA SHAFI SIDDIQUI (Ca in Practice) (228 Points)
Replied 01 January 2011

I would say, go for module first, then refer Tulsian, and refer at last time i.e. 2 months before exams try super scanner for ipcc. Rawat is the only thing u shld go for as

Jitender (Head of Audit & Taxation Deptt)   (38 Points)
Replied 01 January 2011

i think dear yahan puchne k baad to ur totally comfused.. as per my suggestion and thinking All the Books mentioned above are good contain all the course material required to clear the exams and mostly books most of questions are the same.... but the preparatn depends on ur hard work.. but if u want to select one book out of this i'll suggest you books of Parveen Sharma only if u cn gt class notes.. as the book contains only question.. concepts wo classes me notes down karate so its of no use gt a book widout concept..so to clear ur concept use notes of Sharma Sir.. then kissi b book se practise kar sakti ho

Jitender (Head of Audit & Taxation Deptt)   (38 Points)
Replied 01 January 2011

moreover its reply to the students who says from Sharma Sir's book we cn gt only upto 65marks.. i gt 82 roll no 50049.. June 09 attempt.. and one student in nov 09 gt 100marks.. so dnt misguide dear... and i guartee atleast in exam 3que will be same frm Sir's buk's.. if u dnt agree then u cn check wid Sir's module along wid last yr's questn papers again i'll say go for it only if u cn gt class notes else it just contains quetions

deo prakash srivastava (auditor) (63 Points)
Replied 01 January 2011

R L Gupta for conceptual preparation

sonia (article) (62 Points)
Replied 01 January 2011

choose p.c tulsian...it's relly a good book for accts u can find easily all concepts

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: