Easy Office

which are the best coaching centres in india??please help!!

Page no : 2
(Guest)

hi i sourav mazumdar, chartered accountant , may ,07 pass out.  FROM DELHI.

in my opnion sanjay aggrawal is best.

CA Sourav Mazumdar

(Guest)

Hey

Can Someone Please tell me Which are the good Coaching Classes For PCC and Final course in Pune .

and for PCC I have heard that there are two groups , So should I give both the exams together or is it better to give one by one .

What is the next step after CPT, Should we  start Articleship or should we take Coaching for PCC ?? ............ When should we take coaching for PCC and approximately how long will the coaching be ???

Please send me an e-mail

My e-mail ID is muffif152 @ hotmail.com

(Guest)

which is the best  coachig  center in icwa  what is the cost

(Guest)

Hello Sir

Do you have any infomation about JAWARES academy in Pune. Can you provide the website and address of the above

(Guest)

which is the best textbook for mafa other than pattabhiram's.

(Guest)
Its Not one in south.. And depends on ur style of study... If ur are addicted to school study then Central Academy Vijayawada is good & Superwiz next to it If ur professional at ur study--- means there is no spoon feeding then its Chennai... And there are differ lecturers there as M.P.Vijay Kumar for accounts Prime Academy Jayaraman For Law Income tax and C&Fm In gurukripa... If ur a Cpt Student then sit at home backup ur self give up ur 100% & u will fetch ur self

(Guest)

please send me best coaching centre in pune for company secretary

(Guest)

pls  anybody gave me V.K Agarwal coaching  centre adress and web adress.

(Guest)

can u give me the information about mr. ganapati. advanced audit classes... for final in chennai

(Guest)

Hey....

can u give the information about mr ganapati s advanced auditing classes in chennai for final...

(Guest)

Someone please tell the names of some good coaching institutes for CA in Pune.. I am going to take my CPT in dec..

Thanks in advance..

(Guest)
Best coaching Centre at Bangalore for CA Final Course.

(Guest)

Can anybody suggest good/best coaching institute for company secretary course. anywhere in India. Is bangalore one ok?

(Guest)
hi i m amit sharma & i want to know about the coaching classes timing sceduled in pune or in delhi

Prakash Suthar (Student) (20 Points)
Replied 06 June 2008

ppc

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: