Whether Opt for CA-IPCC or CA-INTER?

I have some query regarding opting the Course. i was taken the CA-IPCC Classes at 2017 and unable to clear the exam and then i quit CA and Did MBA and now after completion of my MBA-program, I want to pursue my career in CA.
I remember the Concepts of CA-IPCC.
Kindly, tell me Should i need Opt. New cource i.e., CA-INTER or give exam as per the old syllabus of CA-IPCC?
I need proper guidance!
Replies (1)
Please coversion to CA INTERNEW

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Articles

Saini Pati Shah & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants

Mumbai

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details