I had got the following marks in the May08 Attempt in II Group
Costing-50,MICS-33,DT-50,IDT-63
NOw in June 09 I got the following marks
Costing-44,MICS-68,DT-27.
Can I have both the exemptions now ? Pls reply?
I had got the following marks in the May08 Attempt in II Group
Costing-50,MICS-33,DT-50,IDT-63
NOw in June 09 I got the following marks
Costing-44,MICS-68,DT-27.
Can I have both the exemptions now ? Pls reply?
Yes, it is possible.
| Originally posted by :CA. SUJAL MEHTA | ||
| " | How it is possible ? Procedure PLS ?. | " |
Yes now u can have both exemptions
Noe u need to get minimum 80 marks i means >=40 in ech subject of costing n DT
then u r pass
| Originally posted by :knvv sri vidya | ||
| " | What is the procedure to get these 2 exemptions.In the mark sheet 'E' is not mentioned with MICS | " |
Well, Instead of fighting over this issue, better contact the institute personally and enquire them whether 2 exemptions can be availed together.Atleast every1 can come to a solution instead of posting our views and getting confused
I am also facing the same issue.I got IDT 64 in Nov-08 and MICS 64 in May 2009. So please tell us about the basis of claimimg two exemption.The relevant source from which you all gets information.So that we people can register for Next Exam and concentrate on remaining papers.Kindly provide the source for the positive comments quoted by you all.
Hi, CA. SUJAL MEHTA.Provide the basis of information provided by you.
Sorry Frnds I had a different opinion with this issue....
I am quoting a para from a book let issued with Examination form its on page 4 & point 11(v)
"The Candidate is not eligible for any further exemption under this provision in the next three following examination ( i.e. till the validity of the exemption already granted)."
hay guys !
check the exam form. there are three spaces to write the exepmtion details .
in each space u can write about the papaers.
exemption is allowed for next three exams.
in your case for nov-08 exam u have used one so two more are left.
and in case of jun-09 exam all three ara opne.
so you can claim the exepmtion for both the paper in nov-09 exam.
bye
hi friend!
1 of my frends has been facing similar prob. c called up @ Noida office of the Institute. They have confirmed that u cannot carry xemption from the latter xams as long as u don't xhaust ur previous xemption.
u may contact them 4 ny further clarification on this sub.
Whether exemptions in 2 or more exemptions is possible in same attempt as my marks as below in june-2009:
Costing:61
MICS:68
IDT: 63
DT:31
Pls let me know.
Yes Ashish you got all the 3 in the same attempt so you dont worry your exemptions are valid.
The issue before ICAI is that a person should not clear one paper at a time and clear a group in 4 sittings. Thats why you can get only the exemptions of one attempt to carry forward in a group.
Yes Ashish you got all the 3 in the same attempt so you dont worry your exemptions are valid.
The issue before ICAI is that a person should not clear one paper at a time and clear a group in 4 sittings. Thats why you can get only the exemptions of one attempt to carry forward in a group.
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
CA Suraj Garg & Associates
New Delhi
CA Final
View Details
Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited
Noida
CA Inter
View Details
S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS
New Delhi
CA Inter
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals