Where to give import export code while importing

Hello I have a manufacturing company in Bangalore.

I have imported a box of phone accessories from China in my company name.

I am importing for the first time. The seller gave me an invoice in my company name,which I paid through Paypal linked to factory current account. We have Import Export Code(IEC)

The seller has shipped the items through Fedex after receiving payment. I want to know where to use the IEC.Seller did not ask for the code,he sent it immediately. Do I have to give IEC to Fedex people after the parcel arrives in India or is there some other procedure? Please help. 

Replies (2)
Yes. At the time of clearance at Customs you need to provide IEC to the clearing agent, may be fed ex in your case

whoever will be your CHA, will ask IEC at the time of filling

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
29 September 2026
Work at home

Lottery.sambad.tv

Bhopal

Others

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details