Where did i go wrong

Mukesh Choraria (Professional Motivator) (853 Points)

09 February 2011  

Where did i go wrong !!!!!!!!!!!!

Did i go wrong !! i Really Did!

The above sentence is very hard to digest that we really went wrong somewhere that is what i felt when i read many

Posts showing dissatisfaction with their own results asking for rechecking and the worst their own parents dont understand 

and are asking them to Quit or choose something easy!!!!

Some people are asking till when should they keep trying...............Have they ever counted that how many times they

have dialled their GF/Bf no, when he/she is not picking up the phone or is angry........

N no. of times but you never asked till when should i try ..............

Guys if you really wont to satisfy urself with idiotic answers the best will be i was not well or the result were bad or 

i was not able to complete the paper.. i just attempted 60 marks..........

All the above are just good enough to be called Crap !! yes a Good Reasons of CRAP!!!!

People who dint do the exam well are the worst hit who have not started preparing and waited for the results for some 

MIRACLE to happen well they have just lost 83 Days and to be more precise they have lost almost 500Hrs........

Where do you get back those 500 Hrs................no where........

Here are some more best parts..........

Those who are in PCC will have their B.com examinations and thus will either waste time in thinking or will find good excuses...

Those in Final will be in Job or articleship and hence always short of time and nightmare for those who are in M.com....

Its Amazing isnt it.................

Stuck in such a situation where your senses dont come up with some Great Stuff...........

Well dont be Demotivated or Thrushed ..........................there must be the way ...........what you think 

Do you have the way..............Can you think out of BOX...........

Lets SEE>>>>>>>>>>