when to take Coaching Classes??

My attempt for CA final is May 2020.....and I M realy very confuse when I should start taking coaching...
Replies (12)
Kindly 1st take tution of subject which doesn't have too much amendment like SFM, Cost, Audit, Accounts, ISCA
And near to you attempt take tution of DT & IDT
Should I have to start from Feb-march 2018 ..or to wait till nov-dec 2018
wait till Dec 2018...... meanwhile start self-study.
Okh...
Thank u
welcome.......
Ruchita Ji,
One thing I want to tell you that kindly prepare a plan to complete all the tution before exam because if you not made a plan than you will not be able to complete the tution before exam
Sir, for that I want guidance many of CA finals students tell me start from feb-march and many of them has an opinion to start from nov-dec...so if I wait for nov - dev... will coaching be completed at the end of dec 2019..
Ruchita Ji,
If you take tution of all the subject than you have to start your tution from Dec 17 because if you take 2 tution at the time than you will be able to complete you tution till Dec 19.
Otherwise you will not be able to complete the tution
Okh..thank u sir
Most Welcome Miss Ruchita Ji,
And I am not Sir I am also a CA Final Student 😊
Sorry , as u are my Senior its only a way to give salutation..

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details