GST Plus - Get Daily updates,support, whatsapp Group & reply to GST Notices etc.!! Call : 011-411-70713 !!

ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Md. Abdul Kalam (CEO)     19 September 2021

When to pay GST and file GSTR 3B?

Dear experts..we have provided services in August and party has generated invoice against our service in September under RCM scheme..date on invoice is not of August rather it is of September the day GST invoice was generated. So my query is that should i show this invoice of GSTR 3B of August or of September?

Thanks and regards.

6 Replies

prasad  Nilugal

prasad Nilugal (Sr . Accountant and GST Practitioner . )     20 September 2021

Why party has generated  self  Invoice for payment of  RCM  are you unregistered  under GST ?.

1 Like
Md. Abdul Kalam

Md. Abdul Kalam (CEO)     20 September 2021

We are registered under GST but party itself generated invoice under RCM shceme..we provide services of loan recovery agent in this case party itself generate invoice under RCM scheme. We spoke to party that we have GSTIN we will charge GST but they refused to do so.

prasad  Nilugal

prasad Nilugal (Sr . Accountant and GST Practitioner . )     20 September 2021

Services provided by recovery agent to Bank , or financial Institutions or non Banking financial company ( NBFC )then only RCM applicable as per notification 13/2017 C.T (rate) dated 28/6/2017 .
1 Like
prasad Nilugal

prasad Nilugal   20 September 2021

If you are registered under GST then he can not generate self Invoice .
1 Like
Md. Abdul Kalam

We informed to Banks and Financial institutes that we have GSTIN but they didn't listen to us they are still generating invoices on their own under RCM scheme.

Md. Abdul Kalam

My query is that like if we provide service in August and party generating bills in September should we show that bill in GSTR 3B of August or GSTR 3B of September? Date on bill is of September.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags